Job posted date: 22 March 2022
Job location: Dublin
We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager to join our team at Duignan Carthy O’Neill. The Tax Manager will assist in the running of the Tax department ensuring the provision of professional tax advice to clients. Our tax department offers a full range of tax services, both compliance and consultancy across all the tax heads.
Duignan Carthy O’Neill deals with a wide range of clients that operate both internationally and locally including many mid-tier corporate clients engaged in agri-food, distribution, retail and food processing and manufacturing, The firm is part of an international association and advises many subsidiaries of foreign companies who have relocated to Ireland. With decades of experience the practice also acts for a number of high net worth individuals and deals with all their tax requirements both locally and internationally.
Responsibilities of Tax Manager
- Manage the compliance services for a large number of corporate and personal clients in conjunction with partners.
- Reviewing the work of trainees within department and allocating work to them and managing work flow.
- Dealing with consultancy issues and assisting in drafting of tax planning and consultancy reports
- Meeting with clients and help identifying tax efficient opportunities with them
- Preparation of Due Diligence reports and performing due diligence assignments in conjunction with Corporate Finance department.
- Advising on VAT and property transactions
- Dealing with queries from our international association concerning firms and individuals relocating to Ireland
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Paul Dillon, Tax Partner by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Paul Dillon, Duignan Carthy O’Neill, 84 Northumberland Road, Dublin 4.