Date posted: 13 June 2019
About RSM Ireland
RSM is a world leader in the provision of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. Through collaboration, deep understanding of what matters most to clients, and insight sharing by senior partners, we empower clients to move forward with confidence and realise their full potential. RSM in Ireland has 10 partners and over 140 employees with access to more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries across the network, enabling us to meet the needs of clients wherever in the world they operate. When you become part of our team, you’ll discover a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces change. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Help shape our journey.The OpportunityRSM have a new opportunity for a qualified Tax Managerto join our diverse and progressive tax team in our Dublin office. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing key client relationships to deliver an outstanding client experience, managing team work-plans and budgets and ensuring our team of highly proficient tax professionals are challenged and offered continuous career development.
There will be specific responsibility for:
- Leading a client portfolio to ensure a quality client experience
- Planning and overseeing work programmes and providing technical guidance to ensure the delivery of quality tax advice to our clients within budget and to agreed timeframes;
- Contributing to business winning initiatives, including identifying and cross selling business opportunities as well as tender processes to potential new business partners;
- Leading and coaching a team of professionals to ensure our tax employees are focused on their technical, commercial and personal development and are supported by management;
- Contributing to the strategic planning and successful performance of the tax business unit and to firm wide initiatives.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ITI and/or ACA or ACCA accountant with experience in a Top 20 firm;
- Experience in leading a team while simultaneously delivering multiple assignments to a diverse client-base;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients, combined with strong commercial expertise;
- Excellent technical knowledge and interpersonal skills;
- Team player with strong communication and leaderships skills
You can view our vacancies at our career’s website www.rsm.global/ireland/careers/job-vacancies
To view the Tax Consultant job spec and to apply click here
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Elaine Smith on 01-4965388.