Tax Manager – OKC
Job posted date: 4 September 2023
Post Type: Full-time
Job Location: Holly Mews, 29a Dartry Road, Dublin 6
OKC is seeking to hire an experienced tax professional to join our growing practice to help lead our tax service offering. This exciting role would be suitable for a qualified tax professional, currently at either qualified or management level.
What you will be doing:
You can expect to be a key member of our tax team providing the following services:
- Working with a diverse range of personal and corporate clients (both large and small).
- Managing and assisting with specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax to include corporate tax, VAT, income tax, CGT and CAT.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate tax and VAT compliance together with liaising with Revenue on client’s behalf (as required).
- Liaising and advising clients on Irish domestic personal/corporate tax matters and VAT issues.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and colleagues through the course of your work.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists.
- Developing your own career through your work and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and changes. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress.
Who are we looking for?
- You are CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have post qualification taxation experience within professional services.
- Previous income and corporate tax experience together with up-to-date knowledge of Irish income and corporate tax legislation. Previous experience in VAT compliance/advisory is an advantage.
- You have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team.
- You have excellent relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from partners and clients.
- You have excellent organisational and planning capabilities together with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical – a strong working knowledge of Irish corporation tax. Extensive knowledge of Sage personal tax and Relate CT is an advantage;
- Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
- Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
- Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
- Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Options
- Flexible start / finish
- Early Finish Friday (2pm) all year
OKC Chartered Accountants is an established independent practice of Chartered Accountants and Statutory Audit Firm. OKC was established in 1981 and offers a comprehensive range of audit and and accounting services, financial advice, and consultancy work to a broad range of clients who have been satisfied with our service for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on the personal and confidential service we offer our growing client base. We are trusted advisors with whom all financial requirements and expectations are delivered in a timely fashion. We are located at Holly Mews, 29a Dartry Road, Dublin 6. We service a portfolio of Irish and international based limited and unlimited companies, partnerships, joint ventures and individuals.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are suitable candidate to the role to email@example.com