Job posted date: 3 October 2022
Job location: Dublin
EisnerAmper Ireland is seeking to hire an experienced tax professional to join our growing tax practice to help lead our tax service offering. This exciting role would be suitable for a qualified tax professional, currently at either qualified or management level, who is looking to advance their career to the next level in a practice/professional services environment.
Our Tax Team:
We are specialists in the provision of tax solutions to a variety of clients operating across a diverse range of industries both domestically and internationally.
As a key member of the tax team you will support the Firm’s Partners in building business for the Firm, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing teams.
What you will be doing:
You can expect to be a key member of our tax team providing the following services:
- Working with a diverse range of domestic and international corporate clients (both large and small).
- Managing and assisting with specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax to include corporate tax, VAT, income tax, CGT and CAT.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate tax and VAT compliance together with liaising with Revenue on client’s behalf (as required).
- Liaising and advising clients on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters and VAT issues.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and colleagues through the course of your work.
- Leading, managing and supporting a dedicated and capable team of graduates and seniors.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists.
- Developing your own career through your work and keeping up to date with relevant legislation and changes. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel.
Who are we looking for?
- You are CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have post qualification taxation experience within professional services.
- Previous corporate tax experience together with up-to-date knowledge of Irish corporate tax legislation. Previous experience in VAT compliance/advisory is an advantage.
- You have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team.
- Excellent delegation skills and ability to manage and develop junior members of the team.
- You have excellent relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from partners and clients.
- You have excellent organisational and planning capabilities together with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
We Offer More Than Just a Career in Tax:
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Smart Working Arrangements within Office Hours
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Pension Contribution
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Professional Subscription & Membership Fees Payment
- Early Friday Finish - Bank Holidays/Summer
- Competitive Leave Arrangements
- Subsidised Parking
- Internal Promotion Process
- Management Development Programme and Leadership Coaching Programmes
- In-house Learning & Development Curriculum
- Management Off-site Days & Planning Days
- Social Events & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Complimentary Breakfast on Site
- Annual Christmas Voucher
Technical – a strong working knowledge of Irish corporation tax. Extensive knowledge of AlphaTax is an advantage;
Initiative – ability to take the initiative, work with limited supervision (although, we will be there to support you);
Dynamism – desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team;
Flexibility – willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands; and
Attitude – motivated, hardworking and evidence of having excelled at something in your personal life to date.
Education and personal development are key to our firm. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training. This includes quarterly in-house Firm-wide briefings and an annual 2-day offsite technical training and personal development workshop as well as monthly Management Development Programme workshops. You will be encouraged to pursue learning and development in areas relating to general management.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are suitable candidate to the role to email@example.com.
We located only 5 minutes walking from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford. EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18. All roles are currently capable of operating remotely in the current environment. We have adopted a hybrid working model to provide a combination of office and remote working facilities for our team.