Job posted date: 29 November 2022
Job location: Dublin & Wexford
About the job
Period: End of Jan/start of Feb – June/July – Hybrid
We invest in providing our people with training and development so they can enjoy rewarding and challenging careers, whether in more traditional insurance roles like Underwriting or Claims, or the many other areas such as our Tax department.
Here in Ireland, we’re one of the largest insurers in the country, with a team of more than 1,400 people based in either Dublin or Wexford. We also have a proud history of supporting our local communities and encourage our colleagues to get involved in our many corporate social responsibility programmes.
This role of Tax intern will focus on understanding and responding to what matters to customers. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent administration and numerical skills. Successful candidates will gain a thorough knowledge of the workings of a life office by working in a dynamic environment handling queries and requests relating to our internal Tax department.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Third Level Qualification in relevant area
- Have achieved or be making significant progress towards a relevant professional qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements.
- Previous administration experience is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Has excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Be well organised, results driven and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be enthusiastic ambitious self-starter
Location: This role will be based in our Blackrock, Co Dublin office.
Please email your CV to TalentAcquisition@zurich.com if you wish to apply.