Job posted date: 9 July 2021
Job location: Wexford office with e-working options available
We are looking for a Tax Executive to strengthen our team.
Their Main Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Tax planning primarily focusing on private Irish businesses but also some international clients. Some previous exposure to personal tax matters would also be beneficial but not essential.
- The successful appointee will work closely with the Partners of the firm to manage relationships with new and existing clients and identify growth business development opportunities.
- Answering queries that come in through our tax query platform – Knowledge Hub.
- Responding to and dealing with internal and external technical queries within an agreed time frame.
- Undertaking technical tax research to answer clients queries
- Ensuring high quality and efficient service delivery on all client projects.
- Responsible for billing and collection of funds from clients.
- Creating content and copy for the promotion OmniPro Tax and Legal and OmniPro Group
- In time, developing and delivering/facilitating seminars, webinars and videos
- Drafting tax technical papers for partner review.
- Qualified CTA and/or ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified and minimum of 2 to 3 years post qualification tax experience
- Candidates with a broad tax experience i.e. Corporation, VAT, CAT and personal tax will be very much of interest but those specialising in Corporation Tax will also appeal, providing they are willing to take on a more varied role.
- Experience in or exposure to drafting tax reports/tax planning/restructuring papers would be beneficial
- Enjoy tax research and educating others
- Results orientated and flexible
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong awareness and understanding of the customer experience.
- Self-motivated individual who wishes to work in a growing and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness
- Self awareness in terms of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Eager to learn and develop within the role.
Tax Planning, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, VAT, CTA and/or ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified
Their Role Location will be:
- Based in either Wexford office with e-working options available.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org