Job posted date - 9 July 2021
Job location - Dublin, Ireland
Purpose of Role
Working directly with the senior leadership team, the Tax Director will work on projects and advisory assignments and assist with the management of the compliance and advisory function.
The Tax Director will have overall responsibility for all client tax compliance and advisory engagements. The role will be supported by 2 qualified tax professionals and supported by our local Accounting team and shared service centre resources.
- As a Director, you will support the team in building business for the company, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing the team.
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio;
- Develop your own career in a dynamic and growing group;
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning new business;
- Lead both internal and external projects;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, company secretarial audit and accounting;
- Motivating your team to perform at their best, make a difference and deliver results, while providing mentorship and guidance allowing them to stretch to their full potential;
- Work on attracting, developing and retaining the best talents for the firm;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic corporate services provider;
Attributes/ Technical Skills
- Strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver.
- Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required;
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Tax Partners and clients;
- At least 5 years' experience at manager level.
- FS experience preferred but not essential.
- Related specialism experience.
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
Education and Professional Qualification
- The successful applicant should be AITI/ CTA qualified and a qualified Accountant.
Join us. At Vistra there is a world of opportunities for you and our clients. Help us deliver consistent greatness in every touchpoint – wherever and whenever people meet us. Grow fast, build relationships, and gain exposure; your focus from the get-go will be focusing both locally & internationally. Enjoy winning with equally passionate learners and solving challenges for our global and complex clients. Together, we constantly want to raise the bar– making everyone better.
- Exciting and varied work
- An environment that is open and collaborative
- An opportunity for you to carve a career out for yourself in a business that is growing rapidly!
- Open door policy with Senior Stakeholders all hungry to drive improvements
- Competitive benefits
- Learning and Development opportunities
Click here to submit your application for this role