Tax Director – Leinster with blended WFH
Job posted date: 21 July 2021
Job location: Dublin
Ifac is building for the future. We are seeking an ambitious and driven Tax Director with a minimum of 5-7 years’ post qualification experience.
Reporting to our Head of Tax and working closely with our regional office and specialist teams, you will manage and execute on a wide range of tax planning assignments, build strong client relationships, and manage our Tax team on a daily basis. You will monitor, plan, and review workflow, and drive efficient high quality output. This role will be challenging and exciting. It is an opportunity to make your mark and build a great career in a Top Ten firm, are you ready for your next move?
- Be intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
- Be creative with a solutions driven approach.
- Be a team player with a growth mindset and a commitment to excellence.
You are an ambitious Tax professional, with excellent communication skills. You will have:
- A relevant professional qualification, ideally CTA.
- A minimum of 5-7 years PQE, ideally in a medium or large practice environment.
- Client facing experience with a focus on the SME sector.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Strong technical tax knowledge across multiple tax heads.
- Commercial awareness.
- A passion for helping people.
An accounting qualification in addition to the required tax qualification would be advantageous.
Rewards: Our Tax Director will receive; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, substantial employer pension contribution, paid professional subscriptions, paid mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, and an opportunity to build a rewarding career while helping Ireland’s SMEs achieve their potential.
About Us: Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference Tax Director to: Una Burgess, Head of HR - ifac, ifac House, Old Naas Road, Dublin D12 N2X3 Email email@example.com Tel. 01 4551036
Seniority Level Senior level
Employment Type Full-time Job Functions Tax