Date Posted: 13 June 2019
About RSM Ireland
RSM is a world leader in the provision of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. Through collaboration, deep understanding of what matters most to clients, and insight sharing by senior partners, we empower clients to move forward with confidence and realise their full potential. RSM in Ireland has 10 partners and over 140 employees with access to more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries across the network, enabling us to meet the needs of clients wherever in the world they operate. When you become part of our team, you’ll discover a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and embraces change. There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Help shape our journey.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious plans for further expansion in Ireland, we have a great opportunity for a qualified Tax Consultant to join our diverse and progressive tax team in our Dublin office. The RSM Ireland Tax business unit offers a full spectrum of tax services and strives to ensure employees have the opportunity to work on a variety of areas while at the same time working to develop a specialism. This, combined with a diverse portfolio of clients, makes this a fantastic opportunity to expand experience and develop a well-rounded tax career within a professional and innovative environment.Subject to business requirements, successful candidates may have the opportunity to develop and progress to the position of Tax Manager in line with RSM’s promotion guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of a portfolio of private and corporate tax clients across a range of industries;
- Working closing with Partners and senior management in the delivery of tax consultancy and advisory projects;
- Liaising with clients in a timely efficient manner, advising, researching and resolving all relevant tax issues and tax technical matters on tax advisory assignments;
- Full commercial management for a portfolio of client work;
- Working closely with other RSM Business units within the firm to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients;
- Corresponding with Revenue and other third parties on behalf of clients;
- Coaching, mentoring and reviewing workload of associate level trainees including presenting in-house tax training courses;
- Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice;
The successful candidate should have the following:
- ITI and/or ACA or ACCA qualified;
- Experience managing of a client portfolio for corporate and income tax returns, including the commercial management of these clients;
- Tax Consultancy experience;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Proven ability to have good attention to detail;
- An active team player;
- Very strong communication and organisational skills.
You can view our vacancies at our career’s website www.rsm.global/ireland/careers/job-vacancies
To view the Tax Consultant job spec and to apply click here If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Elaine Smith on 01-4965388.