Tax Consultant at FDC Tax Group – West Cork
Location - West Cork
Job posted date - 3 March 2020
FDC group employs in excess of 300 people across 30 different locations nationwide. As a decentralised multi-disciplined professional services-provider we remain true to our core values of delivering a quality service and total business solution to our clients proportionate to their need and partnering other service providers to this end as appropriate.
About the Role
FDC Tax Department Ltd believes that providing high quality tax consultancy advice across all tax heads is a key priority to support the needs of our varied client base.
We have a requirement for a senior Tax Consultant in West Cork. We would offer a degree of flexibility in relation to the primary office with Bandon, Bantry, Kinsale and Skibbereen as potential locations.
The role will involve providing the following:
- Estate planning
- Wealth protection
- Structuring the succession of incorporated and non-incorporated businesses
- Restructuring of private companies and groups
- Incorporation of sole-traders and partnerships
- Tax computations, completing and filing tax returns
- Chartered Tax Adviser and / or Qualified Solicitor with three years’ relevant experience
- Strong technical knowledge with a focus on Capital Taxes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate technical content in plain English
- Ability to self-start and work to deadlines
- Strong project management and organisational skills
A very attractive remuneration package is available to the right candidate along with the opportunity for career progression
Please send CVs in strictest confidence to: email@example.com