Job posted dates: 21 June 2022
Job location: Dublin
McCarthy Tax is a dynamic and progressive tax advisory firm using deep technical expertise to provide clear, commercially focused and solution-led advice.
Based in Dublin city centre, McCarthy Tax is a new tax advisory firm with a large and rapidly expanding client portfolio.
We build long-lasting client relationships through exceptional client service.
- Working as part of the team to develop meaningful client relationships and to deliver a full suite of tax compliance and advisory services to our clients.
- Attending client meetings with the directors and proactively engaging with our clients.
- Developing an understanding of the “full picture” of our clients’ personal and business tax needs and working with the team to ensure our clients tax obligations are met and opportunities are identified.
- Assisting the directors with tax advisory projects including corporate structuring, remuneration and cash flow planning, employee incentive plans and succession planning.
- Managing ongoing deadlines including processing bi-monthly VAT and monthly PAYE returns.
- Preparation of un-audited annual accounts and annual corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of annual personal tax returns.
- Part qualified/qualified accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability and confidence to interact with clients by phone and in person to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, informal environment while balancing multiple priorities and projects.
- Knowledge of and ability to harness technology including Microsoft Office, Xero, Surf Accounts Production, Alphatax etc.
- Excellent time management and deadline management skills.
- Competitive remuneration package including salary commensurate with experience, bonuses and pension contributions.
- Opportunity to develop exceptional technical and client service skills through immediate exposure to senior team members and clients.
- Support with further education and professional qualifications commensurate with the role as required.
- Flexible working – the office is always open if you prefer to work from the office. The team generally works a hybrid two days per week from home. This can be more flexible as required.
- Modern fully serviced office facilities including full service kitchen facilities with free fruit, beverages etc.
For a confidential discussion please send your CV to Jennie Faughnan at email@example.com