Tax Compliance Specialist – Maternity Cover
Job posted date: 14 May 2020
Western Union has an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain valuable experience in a multinational environment.
Western Union is a multinational company providing money transfer services around the world.
The head office is located in Denver, USA and approximately 60 employees are based in the Dublin office in Ireland.
Western Union is seeking to hire a Tax Compliance Specialist on a temporary basis for maternity leave cover for the period 1 June 2020 to 28 February 2021. The successful candidate will be part of a larger global tax team. The main focus of the Tax Compliance Team is to monitor the tax return filing process for a number of entities in the EMEA APAC region and to liaise closely with local accountants and external third party providers to ensure that correct information is provided so that tax returns filing deadlines are met.
- Reporting to Tax Compliance Senior Manager in Dublin office.
- Review of monthly tax provisions for internal reporting purposes with adherence to tight deadlines.
- Ongoing review of various monthly reports which assist in tax reporting review process.
- Monitoring the corporation tax return filing process for entities in Ireland and UK and ensuring that filing deadlines are met.
- Provision of assistance to US tax team when required.
- Good excel skills with knowledge of HFM an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills with focus on being able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build good working relationships with local accountants and external third party providers.
- Role would suit a candidate from an accounting or tax background who is looking to obtain experience in a multinational environment and tax accounting.
- Role would also suit a part qualified accountant or tax professional who has strong excel reporting skills.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this role please reply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org