Tax Compliance role at Bradley Tax Consulting
Job posted date: 1 April 2021
Job location: Dublin
Bradley Tax Consulting is a leading independent tax practice seeking to recruit an individual with a professional qualification that has given them knowledge of the fundamentals of tax.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a good academic record who is keen to progress within the firm and manage a compliance portfolio comprising payroll, VAT, personal and corporate tax compliance. The successful candidate will develop their skills as a tax professional and the role will provide a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally in an exciting and dynamic business.
Requirements and skills
- Qualification that includes a tax module;
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under supervision to manage a compliance portfolio;
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and report writing skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Commitment to work to meet client deadlines
To apply, in the strictest of confidence, please forward your CV and cover letter to Marie Bradley, Bradley Tax Consulting, 14 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4 or by email to email@example.com