Tax Compliance Manager – Cork
Job posted date: 22 February 2022
Job location: Cork
We are a long established firm of Chartered Accountants, Taxation and Business Advisors based in Cork currently seeking to grow and expand our team and there exists an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Compliance Manager.
Suitable candidates will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and there is flexibility with respect to hours and a blended working model will be considered for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Tax Compliance Senior / Manager would include the following:
- Manage a portfolio of personal income tax, high net worth individuals and corporate clients including preparation of tax computations and returns and ensuring clients’ returns and tax payments are accurate and filed on time.
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax, to include income tax, corporation tax, CGT, CAT, stamp duty and VAT.
- Liaising with Revenue re: ad hoc and ongoing related issues.
- Participate actively on a daily basis with Audit and Accounts staff on tax compliance and related matters.
The roles offer the opportunity to:
- Join a successful and dynamic team of professionals who work in a very supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Develop your skills working on a varied and extensive client base.
- Receive ongoing training and development opportunities along with attractive salary & benefits package.
- AITI or CTA qualified/part qualified
- Strong knowledge of Income Tax, Corpration Tax, CGT and CAT
- At least three years in a professional tax environment (would suit someone looking to get broader tax experience)
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
For a confidential discussion please contact Aidan Heffernan by email at email@example.com or on 0214962255.