Tax Assistant Manager – Private Client
Post Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ireland
Company Website: https://www.mazars.ie/
Mazars, the smart choice
Mazars is a leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. As an internationally integrated partnership, we operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a Tax AM with a minimum of 2 years’ practice experience to work in our Private Clients department. Working closely with partners and senior management, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a large portfolio of clients, from a range of Private Clients many of which have an international focus. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions providing a mix of advisory and compliance services.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of private clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of private tax clients
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising private clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations and succession planning opportunities
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives at firm, department and team levels
- AITI qualified and a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years working in practice.
- Experience of working with private clients.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in interpreting Irish Tax legislation, relevant commentary and case law
- Experience of managing client relationships to completion.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Please send in application via this page.