Tax Assistant Manager – Private Client
Job posted date: 13 March 2023
Mazars is a leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. As an internationally integrated partnership, we operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a FS Tax Manager to join our growing team. Working on complex technical issues, you will have an opportunity to deliver creative solutions to challenging issues. You will have the opportunity to not only work with the Irish team, but the wider global Mazars FS tax community.
Mazars Financial Services team delivers a broad range of services to a portfolio of the largest international organisations in the financial services space. Our clients operate in the Aviation Leasing, Banking & Securitisation and Asset Management sectors.
As a manager in our FS Tax Team, you will be actively involved with clients and solving complex business issues. This hybrid role will include responsibilities such as:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Partners;
- Actively involved in business development opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Development of solutions to complex technical challenges;
- Delivery of large projects to meet and exceed client expectations; and
- Train, support and mentor team members
- AITI/CTA qualified (or equivalent);
- 5+ years taxation experience in the financial services space;
- Be experienced at managing direct reports, projects and deadlines;
- Previous client facing experience;
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who likes to work in a team environment;
- Possess an ability to work to deadlines;
- Have a desire for the continued enhancement of their technical knowledge and skills; and
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
Block 3 Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 firstname.lastname@example.org