Tax AnalystLocation: Santry, Dublin
This is an exciting new role in our company and has been created to support the growing requirements within the business. Reporting to the Payroll & Tax Manager, you will be required to provide support to all divisions of the business both here in Dublin and worldwide. Our ideal candidate would be someone who likes a challenge and has an interest in the aviation industry. The successful candidate will be interested in developing their own skills while supporting their colleagues.
What we can offer: This position requires flexibility in order to assist other team members to attain the department’s deadlines. We offer a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits (benefits depend on your role).Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Support tax compliance planning across the organisation
- Engage with external tax authorities and local providers globally
- Advise all departments on new legislation in active countries/current business.
- Submit statutory returns as required
- Research and advise on legislation in new business
- Support company in dealing with tax authorities
- Support company in dealing with social security requirements
- Review payroll processes regularly to ensure full compliance at all times
- Assist with specific projects in different jurisdictions.
- CTA Qualified
- Minimum 1 year of related experience specifically in tax.
- Experience working in a fast-passed environment
- Interest in International tax
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Problem solving skills.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi-award-winning company which is the global leader in its field. We appreciate all applications and your interest to work with us, however due to the volume of applications received only those who have been short-listed will be contacted.