Tax Analyst at Glen Dimplex
Job posted date- 27 January 2021
Job location- Dublin
The role is based in the head office of an Irish headquartered international group. The candidate will be part of a small tax team reporting to the Group Tax Manager and will work closely with the wider Group Finance team. The role represents an opportunity to experience international tax issues in a head office environment and will provide the candidate with the opportunity to develop their skills in domestic and international tax including transfer pricing, M&A, ERP design and involvement in a variety of ad hoc projects as these arise.
- Preparation of Irish and UK corporate tax returns for review by professional advisors.
- Compilation of supporting schedules and appropriate documentation to support the CT filings.
- Compilation of annual country by country return for the group.
- Preparation of consolidated year-end tax provisions for inclusion in group accounts.
- Provide support to subsidiaries on tax audits.
- Assist with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations.
- Involvement in cross functional projects, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business /departments.
- Liaise with external advisers on ad hoc queries and respond timely with follow up.
Qualifications and Experience
- Finance/Business Degree qualified
- Desire to pursue Tax and or Accounting Qualification
- Must be eligible to live and work in EU
- Strong accounting skills/financial background essential.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and project management skills are a necessity.
- Individual who wants to continue to enhance their technical skillset, be challenged and grow with our Group.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential.
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative and within a team environment, ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to own responsibilities and processes.
If you would like to apply for this role please apply through our open roles in the careers section of the company’s website