Tax Accountant at AXA
Job posted date: 15 February 2021
Job location: Dublin
AXA Insurance Ireland is currently seeking a suitable candidate to join the Finance Team as a Tax Accountant. Qualified tax professional, strong communicator for advisory support and a keen attention to detail.
At AXA, diversity and inclusion means empowering people to be 100% themselves at work. We operate a smart working policy, with flexibility in job location and working arrangements.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, the purpose of the role will be to assist in the management of the tax compliance and planning for all AXA Group companies based in Ireland, with main responsibilities;
- Preparation of the monthly corporation tax charge and submission of quarterly pack to group
- Preparation of tax returns and associated fillings for various AXA Group companies
- Tax advisory to the business including HR in relation to personal tax implications of issues that arise
- Liaise with the French Group tax function, other business departments and the Revenue Commissioners in respect to their tax queries
- Assist in tax projects in respect of matters such as restructuring, international tax changes and process automation
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and coordination of transfer pricing projects with the relevant stakeholders
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor, with 5 years+ experience working in a tax role
- Experience gained in a Big 4 professional practice firm or from a large multinational environment tax team will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills to keep appropriate people well informed of plans, progress and decisions
- Proven ability to organise own time effectively to complete tasks efficiently and on time
- Strong attention to detail and can quickly raise issues when required
- Excellent business focus, can demonstrate an awareness of management thinking and vision
- Can act on initiative & proactivity, being able to identify potential problems and act quickly to offset problems or seize opportunities.
Learn more about our culture and life at AXA and apply for this role by visiting axa.ie/careers