Senior Tax Manager – Professional Services
Job posted date: 9 November 2021
Job location: Dublin
This senior tax technical role provides unique opportunities to a CTA to hone their technical skills across all tax heads and to interact with an unparalleled network of expert speakers, authors and contributors.
ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Tax Manager will report directly to the Director of Professional Services and their responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the tax technical elements of the Institute’s professional development (PD) offerings including liaising with speakers regarding technical content and reviewing PD materials.
- Tax technical input into flagship PD events including the Annual Conference and Finance Bill/Act offerings.
- Developing the tax technical content of the Institute’s post-qualification structured training, including key Certificate and Diploma programmes, with external subject matter experts.
- Supporting the Irish Tax Review Board and production team in their planning and management of the tax technical content of the online journal.
- Involvement in other strategic tax technical projects as guided by the Director of Professional Services.
- CTA qualified with minimum 2 year’s post-qualification experience
- Strong tax technical knowledge across the tax heads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with experience of working within a team
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and tight timelines