Senior Tax Manager at Doyle Keaney
Job posted date - 30 March 2021
Job location - Dublin
Doyle Keaney is a young dynamic tax consultancy firm looking to build and expand our team. We deal with all aspects of corporate transactions including; mergers and acquisitions, MBOs, inward and outbound investment, corporate restructurings, large domestic owned and managed businesses, and family businesses. We also specialise in high net worth individuals and advising them across their business decisions in addition to providing estate and succession planning advice. We also work together with other professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors and corporate finance houses to support them in providing a complete solution to their clients.
We pride ourselves in delivering innovative, practical and commercial tax solutions and advice tailored to accommodate and suit our varying client needs. The successful candidate will advise clients on all areas of taxation across all tax heads and across a wide portfolio of personal and corporate clients.
The firm’s main advisers are three very experienced professionals who are big-four trained with multiple professional disciplines between them allowing the delivery of holistic and complete commercial advice.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a minimum of three years PQE and a good academic record who is keen to progress their career working directly with the three main advisers in the firm. The successful candidate will develop their skills as a tax professional at this firm with a great opportunity to grow professionally and personally in an exciting and dynamic business. The candidate will have endless opportunities with client interaction and developing their own career all part of the process.
Requirements and skills
- > 3 years PQE
- Good academic track record with excellent exam results;
- Be AITI / CTA qualified;
- Applications very welcome from students across all disciplines e.g. accounting, business, finance, law, engineering and maths;
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and showing an interest in growing their ability to analyse and solve client issues in a proactive and practical manner;
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and report writing skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Have an interest in growing a good sense of commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Commitment to work to meet client deadlines; and
- Desire to learn and develop their own professional profile.
A generous remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org