Senior Tax Executive
Job posted date - 9 July 2021
Job location - Wexford office with e-working options available
We are looking for a Senior Tax Executive to strengthen our team.
Will be Responsible for:
This role will focus purely on tax planning work with a varied portfolio of clients from large privately owned groups, international businesses and high net worth individuals / company directors. Previous tax planning experience is essential but those doing a mix of compliance, revenue audits and tax planning work would also suit. Exposure to corporate tax planning work including tax structuring / restructuring would be beneficial as well as strong commercial acumen in relation to client matters.
Their Main Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Tax planning primarily focusing on private Irish businesses but also some international clients. Some previous exposure to personal tax matters would also be beneficial but not essential.
- The successful appointee will work closely with the Partners of the firm to manage relationships with new and existing clients and identify growth business development opportunities.
- Project managing tax planning assignments to ensure timely delivery.
- Reviewing query responses prepared by more junior staff to queries that have come in through our tax query platform – Knowledge Hub.
- Answering queries that come in through our tax query platform– Knowledge Hub.
- Reviewing client base to identify tax planning opportunities.
- Management and development of more junior staff and reviewing tax papers prior to sending to clients.
- Undertaking technical tax research to answer clients queries
- Ensuring high quality and efficient service delivery on all client projects
- Responsible for billing and collection from clients.
- Strong appetite to grow revenues.
- Creating content and copy for the promotion OmniPro Tax and Legal and OmniPro Group
- Developing and delivering seminars, webinars and videos
- Drafting tax technical papers.
- Developing tax strategies to solve client problems.
- Managing work allocation
- Qualified CTA (and/or ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified) and minimum of 7 years tax experience
- Candidates with a broad tax experience i.e. Corporation, CAT and personal tax will be very much of interest but those specialising in Corporation Tax will also appeal, providing they are willing to take on a more varied role.
- Self-motivated individual who wishes to work in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ambitious and keen to progress to partnership/directorship with a real opportunity for same.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness
- Have previous experience managing people
- Enjoy tax research and educating others
- Results orientated and flexible
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong awareness and understanding of the customer experience.
- Self awareness in terms of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Tax Planning, Corporation Tax, Income Tax, CTA (and/or ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified)
Their Role Location will be:
- Based in either Wexford office with e-working options available.
If you are interested in this role please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org