Senior Tax Consultant
Date: 16 July 2019
Crowleys DFK is a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based and Cork and Dublin. Due to exciting and continued growth we are looking for a Senior Tax Consultant to join our Tax Department in our Lapps Quay, Cork City office.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverserange of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balancefor all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditionswhen required and other market benefits.
- We Can and Will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-termcareer ambitions.
- We provide a great working environmentat Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
Working closely with Partners and Management, you can expect;
- Responsibilityfor a portfolio of income and corporate tax clients
- Responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues in a timely efficient manner
- To research tax technical issues
- To liais ewith Revenue on our client’s behalf to seek rulings on certain tax positions
- To work closely with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work
- To liaise with other departments to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed and to identify opportunities to provide to existing clients
Can you tick most if not all of these boxes?
- At least 2 years work experience working in a Practice environment with VAT expertise being a distinct advantage
- An AITI or equivalent qualification
- Excellent technical skills and detailed knowledge across all tax heads
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A good level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Officeand tax software
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good initiative
If this role is of interest to you send your CV throughto usat firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Senior Tax Consultant”as your subject.