Senior Tax Accountant
Job posted date: 9 September 2022
Job location: Limerick
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend, or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As a Senior Tax Accountant in Limerick, Ireland, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
The purpose of this role is:
The successful candidate will support the finance & tax department to ensure the ACI group meets its financial, tax compliance and reporting obligations. This role requires a good knowledge of accounting principles, with exposure to tax accounting as an advantage.
The responsibilities of this position will include a variety of accounting, tax reporting and compliance activities.
A typical day at ACI for an Senior Tax Accountant:
- Assist with the preparation of the US GAAP quarterly tax provision for European entities and prepare supporting schedules for US reporting purposes.
- Reconcile tax payable and receivable accounts.
- Coordinate and direct outsource providers to complete the tax returns for European subsidiaries.
- Assist in the completion of the annual statutory audit for the 2 Irish Entities.
- Lead the preparation of documentation for Irish Research & Development Claims
- Responsible for Irish VAT filings
- Assist with developing system automations to streamline processes
- Research impact of alternative tax positions
- Other general tax and accounting activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Full or part qualified accountant with exposure to tax an advantage
- 4+ years experience in an accounting or tax environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter, ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Oracle Fusion desirable but not essential
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com Job ID (Requisition #8067)
Click here to apply.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.