Senior Manager – Tax Technical Author
Job posted date: 26 May 2023
The Irish Tax Institute (ITI) is recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager role of Tax Technical Author.
- Researching and drafting new content for commentary publications in close collaboration with the relevant external expert contributors.
- To support external contributors in maintaining content currency for publications following key developments such as Budget and Finance Bill, case law and changes to Revenue guidance.
- To work with colleagues to support the currency and classification of technical content on TaxFind.
- To work with colleagues in reviewing and streamlining the content update process across student and member information services.
- To support seasonal updates of tax technical content across service lines as required.
- To partake in specific strategic projects as directed.
- CTA qualified with minimum 2 year’s post-qualification experience
- Strong tax technical knowledge across the tax heads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with experience of working within a team
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and tight timelines
The Irish Tax Institute operates a hybrid working environment.
Applications by way of a brief cover note and a CV should be submitted by email to email@example.com by Monday, 19 June 2023.
About the Irish Tax Institute
The Irish Tax Institute is the leading representative and educational body for Ireland’s Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) and is the country’s only professional body exclusively dedicated to tax. The Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification is the gold standard in tax and the international mark of excellence in tax advice. We benchmark our education programme against the very best in the world. The continued development of our syllabus, delivery model and assessment methods ensure that our CTAs have the skills and knowledge they need to meet the ever-changing needs of their workplaces.
Our membership of over 6,000 is part of the international CTA network which has more than 32,000 members. It includes the Chartered Institute of Taxation UK, The Tax Institute (Australia), the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong and the South African Institute of Taxation. The Institute is also a member of the CFE Tax Advisers Europe (CFE), the European umbrella body for tax professionals.
Our members provide tax services and business expertise to thousands of Irish-owned and multinational businesses as well as to individuals in Ireland and internationally. Many also hold senior roles in professional service firms, global companies, Government, Revenue, state bodies and in the European Commission.
The Institute is, first and foremost, an educational body but since its foundation in 1967, it has played an active role in the development of tax administration and tax policy in Ireland. We are deeply committed to playing our part in building an efficient and innovative tax system that serves a successful economy and a fair society. We are also committed to the future of the tax profession, our members and our role in serving the best interests of Ireland’s taxpayers in a new international world order.