Job posted date: 18 October 2022
Job location: Dublin
Position type: Permanent
Firm: Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
Want to work in a dynamic, fast paced and friendly environment? Join the fastest growing Top Tier law firm in Ireland. We wish to recruit a Tax Senior Associate to join our team. Be part of a progressive, flexible, and modern firm which values the contribution of all employees. Share your professional expertise with a diverse range of talented specialists to deliver outstanding service to our clients. You will be part of a well-established Tax team with the opportunity to grow and develop your experience further.
The tax team provides tailored solutions to clients across all business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, corporate re-structuring's, private equity investments, foreign direct investment, cross border tax planning, financial services tax including asset financing, securitisations, funds and banking, real estate tax, VAT and tax disputes.
We also regularly work with tax counsel from overseas practices on mergers and acquisitions, redomiciliations, asset finance, debt capital markets, debt structures and investment funds.
- 3 to 5 years PQE with relevant experience from an international or Irish law firm.
- Strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy, or a related discipline.
- Experience working on tax technical matters, planning, and structuring relevant to some of the business transactions described above, ideally gained in private practice.
- Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills.
- Works collaboratively.
- Hard working with enthusiasm for learning and development.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success.
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.
So if you like challenge, value autonomy, work well within a team, enjoy partnering with senior business stakeholders and love working with top notch clients then apply to join us
To apply please click here.