Qualified or Part Qualified Tax Senior
Job posted date: 14 September 2022
Job location: Dublin
Purcell McQuillan Tax Partners was established in 2001. The firm has a team of highly experienced tax professionals, who are experts in all areas of taxation and advise on all tax related transactions.
With our expertise, experience and qualifications we pride ourselves that our clients have one lead contact and we have the knowledge to identify and provide practical solutions to any tax issues that arise.
Our clients are drawn from the entire business spectrum and include large corporates, family owned business, professional partnerships, medical consultancy, high net worth individuals and business executives. We also provide taxation services to clients of accountancy and legal firms.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified or part qualified tax professional. The role will suit somebody seeking to develop their tax experience in a specialist tax firm. Purcell McQuillan will offer a generous study leave package with dedicated assistance for ITI examinations.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns to ensure compliance with corporate and personal tax filing deadlines. Liaising with clients in respect thereof.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and PAYE returns.
- Engaging in consultancy projects with more senior staff, as required.
- Liaising with Revenue in respect of client matters.
- Preparation of accounts for professionals such as medical consultants and entertainers.
- Assisting with Companies Office filings and Company Secretarial assignments.
- Qualified or part-qualified AITI.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accountancy preferably with some tax experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be organised to meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please email CV to Jane O’Hanlon at email@example.com.