Part-Qualified Tax Accountant
Location: Dublin / Cork
Date Posted: 16 July 2019
Due to exciting and phenomenal growth, Crowleys DFK are looking for a Part-Qualified Tax Consultanttojoin us in our Corkoffice to work with both our Dublin and Cork teams. Working closely with our Tax Managers and Partners, the position provides a wide range of tax experience and interaction with a diverse client base.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverserange of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balancefor all of our employees.
- We provide flexible working conditionswhen required and other market benefits.
- We Can and Will help you grow your career.
- We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-termcareer ambitions.
- Crowleys DFK will pay for ITI tuition fees and provide ITI recommended study and exam leave.oWe provide a great working environmentat Crowleys DFK.
- We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
As a Part-Qualified Tax Consultant, you can expect;
- To providecompliance services across all tax heads with oversight from qualified advisers
- Responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues in a timely efficient manner
- To researchtax technical issues
- To liaisewith Revenue on our client’s behalf
- To work closelywith Managers, Directors and Partners
- Over time the candidate will have exposure to advisory projects.
Can you tick most if not all of these boxes?
- AITI part-qualified
- Minimum of 1 year practice experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A good level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Officeand tax software
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good initiative
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!