OmniPro Tax & Legal Technical Executive – Tax Manager
Job posted date: 15 March 2023
Job location: Dublin
As a member of the OmniPro Tax & Legal (OPTL) team you will offer support services to accountants and tax advisors.
OmniPro Tax & Legal Tax Consultant (Estimated 60% of Role Time)
- Supporting the OmniPro Tax & Legal (OPTL) Team in providing tax advisory services to their client base. This tax work will be varied and will cover among other area’s the provision of succession planning advise, management buyouts, transition to the next generation, estate planning, tax and commercial advise on the purchase and sale of businesses/companies, mergers, corporate restructuring and the implementation of tax friendly structures to meet client needs.
- Researching and drafting tax papers on behalf of OPTL.
- Facilitating the execution of transactions based on tax advice provided.
- Converting inbound tax advisory leads from accountants and business owners into viable and profitable engagements.
- Responsible for the provision of training to trainee accountant.
- Providing strategic insights into the direction and evolution of OPTL.
Connext M&A Facilitator (Estimated 30% of Role Time)
- Building and maintaining the database of accounting firms and accounting firm owners in Ireland and the UK.
- Working with the OmniPro Marketing and Sales team to promote the services of Connext (firm and business M&A) to that database of accountants.
- Converting prospects into customers, issuing and presenting proposals and Professional Service Agreements and managing the customer relationship to the extent that we achieve and maintain an 85% + NPS.
- Providing engaged clients with prospective buyers, sellers or merger targets and managing the M&A process.
- Facilitating the initial target vetting process and managing the transaction and the technical input of the OmniPro Tax & Legal team.
- Providing tax advice in relation to the merger or acquisition process.
- Valuing the goodwill of prospective sellers, creating detailed information memorandums to showcase the potential of the transaction and managing the non-disclosure agreement process.
- Manging the negotiations between purchasers and sellers and drafting the Heads of Agreement that will form the basis of the Purchase Contract.
- Assisting buyers and sellers with the preparation for and execution of the due diligence process.
- Providing advice and assistance throughout the legal execution and closing process.
- Providing strategic insights into the direction and evolution of Connext.
CPDStore Presenter and Facilitator (Estimated 10% of Role Time)
- Developing, delivering and facilitating seminars, webinars and videos for the purposes of both revenue generation and business promotion across the OmniPro Group through CPDStore.ie and CPDStore.co.uk.
- Developing and delivering In-House Training on behalf of CPDStore and the OmniPro Group.
- Providing strategic advice in relation to the creation of the CPDStore Tax Programme.
Skills requirements, experience & attributes
- Professional Tax Qualification
- Ideally a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
- While not a requirement, a qualification in any one of the following areas would prove desirable: Financial Reporting, Company Law or Corporate Finance.
- Top 20 Experience.
- Strong Commercial capabilities with a clear understanding of balancing the requirement to generate profits while serving clients and being part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Leadership skills with an ability to motivate and guide team members.
- Interested in being different in your role as a tax advisor or accountant, while gaining unique experience as an advisor to the accountancy profession in your role as trusted advisor. This role provides a great opportunity to any potential candidate who has an appetite for transaction services as it provides a unique opportunity to provide tax advisory services as opposed to compliance services on a regular basis.
- Capable of providing practical solutions to address the real-life challenges facing accountants.
- Build rapport quickly with clients and potential clients.
- Self -motivation with drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment will be essential.
- Decision making, initiative, follow-t through on issues.
- Results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A desire and ability to solve problems in all circumstances.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness and understanding of customer experience requirements.
- Ability to blend creativity with attention to detail
Their Role Location will be :
- Based in either Wexford office or with e-working options available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
OmniPro, Aldercourt, Main Street, Ferns, Co. Wexford
Tel: +353 (0)53 9100000