Legal Executive/Paralegal (Tax & Probate) at William Fry
Job Title : Legal Executive/ Paralegal
Location : Dublin
Job posted date: 3 February 2020
Role: We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Legal Executive/Paralegal to work on probate matters supporting our Corporate and Tax teams.
Reporting to: Corporate and Tax Partners
- To produce probate documentation to facilitate the administration of estates including inland revenue affidavits and probate papers
- To liaise directly with clients (clarifying instructions & explaining probate procedures) and advising clients as to the best “next steps” at each stage of the administration process
- To assist in the preparation of inheritance tax returns and discretionary trust tax returns
- To assist in the maintenance of trust and estate accounts and the wills and probate register
- To assist in the preparation of trust and estate meeting minutes
- To liaise with colleagues in other units in relation to trust and estate related matters
- To support the team’s internal and external marketing initiatives
- To ensure that probate documents are filed in a timely and accurate manner and that all other relevant unit administration matters are up to date
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative, adopting ownership of projects and seeing processes through to completion.
- Region 2-3 years' relevant experience as a legal executive in a busy practice
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook essential
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- Familiarity with Internet based research tools
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to our Recruitment Manager, Avril Clare firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the application system.