Irish Tax Rebates are recruiting a Full Time Tax Technician or Part Qualified
Job posted date: 7 May 2021
Job location: Kildare
MB TAX REFUNDS LTD established in 2009 is a well-regarded financial services firm based in Athy, Co Kildare.
We are currently recruiting up to 3 Customer Service Tax Technicians to join our team here at Irish Tax Rebates and Tax Return Plus. We are the market leaders for tax services to clients all over the country. We would love to hear from you, and hope the below criteria is applicable to you.
The role will play an integral part of our business to maximise tax rebates and ensure tax compliance for our customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious hard-working professional to join a fast-growing group. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic environment, as part of a very supportive team, with full training provided.
The role will be to support the Customer Service / Finance team in a range of tasks.
This will be achieved through:
- Prompt attention to our customer needs, accurate assessments and processing of their PAYE and Income Tax returns.
- Identifying opportunities and communicating these through our Client Relationship Management system, to our customers.
- Liaising with the team at all levels to ensure all tasks are handled efficiently.
- A knowledge of the Irish PAYE and Income tax system would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience using ROS – is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be capable of prioritising workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The candidate needs to be ambitious and hard working.
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy.
- The ability to communicate effectively with varying types of customers.
- You will be familiar with working in a fast-paced customer focussed environment.
- You would be experienced in working to daily deadlines, regularly exceeding target expectations.
- You would be willing to learn quickly, across all aspects of the business, to deliver an immediate positive impact.
- You will be adept in using Microsoft 365 applications.
- You will be able to work from home for the immediate future, subject to Health Restrictions being lifted, and then from our office in Athy.
Salary - Negotiable.
If you are interested in joining our team in Athy, Co Kildare, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org