International Corporate Tax Manager at MAZARS
Mazars is one of Ireland's leading firms of accountants and business advisors providing professional services in audit, accounting, taxation, consulting and corporate finance. Mazars in Ireland has been providing professional services to both domestic and international clients for more than 30 years.
With offices in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, Mazars Ireland has 29 partners and over 500 staff. Mazars is present in 91 countries and employs more than 40,400 people globally. Mazars Ireland is a member of the integrated Mazars Partnership.
We wish to appoint a Manager to work in our Corporate Tax Group. The candidate will work closely with the Partners and management team and will be required to work on a large portfolio of owner managed businesses many of which have an international focus. The candidate will be required to work with clients from a range of industries (technology, R&D, manufacturing, distribution). This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions.Responsibilities
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients and advising of the main corporation tax numbers for those clients for financial statement purposes
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations
- As a key part of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects in a manner that assists in achieving client satisfaction and firm wide financial goals
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in the delivery of training to colleagues on trainee contracts and more junior staff
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with 2/3 years post qualification experience, preferably from a top 20 firm
- Currently working as an Assistant Manager or Manager in a practice environment
- Experience of working in corporation tax compliance and on tax consultancy assignments
- Experience of working with Irish and International clients in providing innovative tax solutions
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Very strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference number 19-59
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.