Hourigan Rowsome – Tax Manager
Job posted date: 04 April 2023
Job location: Limerick
Are you interesting in taking your next step into taxation management?
Do you enjoy the variety of a diverse range of client projects?
Are you project and task oriented, capable of motivating a team to provide the very best taxation advice while also expanding a wide-ranging client base?
Don’t look any further - we are currently recruiting for our tax team!
Hourigan Rowsome is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Consultants operating in River Front, Howley’s Quay, Limerick. Hourigan Rowsome brings together 50+ years of experience to specialise in the provision of Audit, Accountancy, Tax Consultancy and Business Advisory Services to local and national companies, multinationals, professional service providers, family businesses, senior company executives and high net worth individuals.
The firm is centrally located in Limerick city overlooking the River Shannon with ease of access from all areas. The firm is expanding, and currently is looking to recruit an ambitious Tax Manager with excellent communication skills who is interested in developing their career in taxation to join our tax advisory team. The successful applicants will gain exposure to a variety of clients across industry, commerce and professional services both nationally and internationally.
Your role: Tax Manager
We are looking to appoint a tax manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in practice to work in our taxation department. Working closely with our Tax Partner and senior Tax Manager, this position will suit an ambitious person with experience in the provision of tax-based solutions as part of our tax advisory service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a key member of our tax team while working on a wide range of range of assignments
- Working with the Tax Partner and senior Tax Manager on advising clients on - potential tax structures for companies - personal tax planning - succession planning
- Working on Revenue audits and tax appeals Assisting with the preparation of tax consulting reports
- Preparation of various tax computations and filing various tax returns
- Supervising junior members and tax trainees
- AITI qualified and a qualified accountant with minimum of 4 years’ experience in practice
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Irish Tax legislation and relevant case law
- Have strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, have good attention to detail and be self-motivated with good initiative
- Have a high level of professionalism and confident communication skills to deal with clients
- Fluent written English due to the requirement to analyse and summarise tax legislation.
- Competitive starting salary in line with qualifications and experience
- Working with Tax Partner and senior Tax Manager leading to the opportunity to progress
To apply, in the strictest of confidence, please forward your CV to Teresa Loftus, Hourigan Rowsome, 3rd Floor, River Front, Howley’s Quay, Limerick or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org