Tax Accountant – Financial Services – 11 Month ContractLocation: Dublin
Date Posted: 16 October 2019
Lucida Search Partners are a specialist Aircraft Leasing Recruitment Agency. We have 14 years experience recruiting for Aircraft Leasing companies in Ireland and internationally.
The Tax Accountant is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate tax compliance, carrying out multi-jurisdictional tax accounting, and providing tax input into key business transactions.
- Managing, in conjunction with other members of the Group Tax Team, the tax provision calculation for audit on both a consolidated and single entity basis, liaising with the Financial Reporting team; key contact with external auditors.
- Managing, in conjunction with other members of the Group Tax Team, multi-jurisdictional tax compliance obligations (direct taxes, indirect taxes, other); key contact with external advisers.
- Support deal teams with jurisdictional guidance in transaction structuring from a tax perspective.
- Assist the Legal Team in Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review.
- Work closely with the Risk, Pricing, Sales, and Trading departments in providing tax input into Approval Memos for sales or leases.
- Qualified Accountant with 3-4 years PQE (preferably currently working at manager level)
- Qualified ITI with minimum 3 years PQE
- Prior in-house/industry tax role/experience an advantage
- Financial services/aircraft leasing experience desirable
- Strong technical tax compliance and advisory skills essential
- Strong accounting knowledge essential