Graduate Opportunities at JPA Brenson Lawlor
Job posted date:
12 January 2022
WHO ARE WE?
JPA Brenson Lawlor is one of the fastest growing top 20 recognised training firms in Ireland. We are ambitious and dynamic and currently employ over 90 staff. We specialise in the provision of accounting, auditing, taxation outsourcing and business advisory services to medium and large clients from a wide variety of business sectors in Ireland and internationally.
GRADUATE 2022 OPPORTUNITIES:
JPA Brenson Lawlor are currently recruiting for our 2022 Graduate Program. We are recruiting across the following departments:
- Audit Advisory
- Outsourcing Accounts
- Corporate Finance
We support trainees in ACA, ACCA and CPA and offer 100% funded training, paid study leave and exam support. If you are interested in working in a progressive accountancy practice and want to get experience across a broad range of business sectors in a well-tailored program, then our practice is the one for you.
WHY CHOOSE JPA BRENSON LAWLOR?
When you join JPA Brenson Lawlor we invest in your future by giving you all the support and skills you need to be successful. We will ensure you develop a solid technical foundation on which to build your future.
We believe that career progression advances through practical learning and development. With nearly 50 years’ experience as a training firm, we offer comprehensive on-the-job training, internal and external training courses, a superior mentor programme, secondment opportunities and substantial client interaction.
REMUNERATION & REWARDS:
- Experienced and Professional training Environment
- First Class Comprehensive Graduate Mentoring Programme
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and diverse companies
- Opportunities to work across all of our departments, from audit to taxation to business advisory
- Direct Interaction with clients from an early stage
- Career Development Opportunities
- Open Door policy with access to the Senior Teams and Partners
- Client Site visits across Ireland and the UK
- Highly Competitive Training Package
- Competitive salary
- 100% Funded Training
- Professional Membership Paid
- Enhanced Exam Support & Study Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Performance Review
- Sports & Social Activities
- Wellness Programme
- Summer early Friday finish
- Firm Activity Days
- Bike to work scheme
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Business Casual Fridays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Working From Home Allowance
- Flu Vaccine
- Assisting with client audits
- Preparation of year-end accounts
- Tax Returns
- Book-keeping & Payroll calculations
- Assisting partners on client assignments
- Reporting to Partners and Managers
- Accountancy or Business Degree (Advantage) with a minimum of 2.1
- 400+ Leaving cert points or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion to learn and progress
- A desire and commitment to gain an accountancy qualification
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literacy – proficient in Excel
HOW TO APPLY:
- Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Capel Street, Dublin 1
Send an updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
, referencing ‘Graduate Programme 2022’.