Financial Services Tax Director
Job posted date: 20 February 2023
Job location: Ireland
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to learning and development, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and Consulting. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a FS Tax Director to join our growing team. Working on complex technical issues, you will have an opportunity to deliver creative solutions to challenging issues. The role will suit a client centric individual who enjoys marketing and business development. You will have the opportunity to not only work with the Irish team, but the wider global Mazars FS tax community.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with a minimum of seven years post qualification experience of working in the financial services sector
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
- In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
- Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.
For further information and application email Robert.Melia@mazars.ie
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer