Financial Services Tax Director
Job posted date: 13 March 2023
Mazars is a leading professional services firm in Ireland with ambitious growth plans and over 600 staff based in Dublin, Galway and Limerick. As an internationally integrated partnership, we operate in over 95 countries and territories around the world and draw on the expertise of over 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a FS Tax Director to join our growing team. Working on complex technical issues, you will have an opportunity to deliver creative solutions to challenging issues. The role will suit a client centric individual who enjoys marketing and business development. You will have the opportunity to not only work with the Irish team, but the wider global Mazars FS tax community.
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with a minimum of seven years post qualification experience of working in the financial services sector
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
Block 3 Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 firstname.lastname@example.org