Employment Tax & Global Mobility Services – Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager
Job posted date - 26 July 2021
Job location - Dublin
We are currently looking to hire across a range of levels in our Employment Tax and Global Mobility Services (ET & GMS) team within our Tax Advisory Services division.
The ET & GMS team advises both domestic and international businesses in relation to a variety of issues, including:
- All aspects of employment taxes e.g. tax-free employee incentives, BIK, share-based remuneration plans, termination/redundancy payments, PAYE health checks and Revenue audit support
- All aspects of global mobility e.g. cross-border employment arrangements, individuals travelling for business purposes and “remote worker” situations, ensuring clients remain fully compliant with tax, social security, payroll and other in-country requirements
- Expatriate tax return compliance
- Immigration obligations
What will the role involve?
- Working with our team in Dublin, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Work on a varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio;
- Be part of a dedicated team focused on employment taxes and global mobility;
- Become a technical expert in employment taxes and the personal tax issues for international mobile employees;
- Develop close client relationships and take an active role in business development;
- Advance your people management skills;
- Work in collaboration with Mazars international community and learn from an extensive range of experts within Mazars.
Who are we looking for?
The Manager or Senior Manager that joins us should have a strong technical background with at least 5 years’ experience (for Manager) or 6 years’ experience (for Senior Manager) in the areas of employment tax and global mobility. You should have experience and be comfortable managing a portfolio of clients while leading, motivating and training more junior staff.
For the Assistant Manager role, you should have at least 3.5 years’ experience in the areas of employment tax and global mobility and wish to further develop and progress as an expert in this area.
Other requirements include:
- You are AITI / CTA qualified;
- You have a strong academic background;
- You have managerial experience or experience managing projects and deadlines;
- You have experience reviewing personal tax returns for internationally mobile employees and associated applications (e.g. SARP forms, A1 and Certs of Coverage applications, etc.);
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience;
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player;
- You can work efficiently to deadlines and encourage others to do same;
- You are driven, ambitious and passionate about continuous personal and professional development
- You have extensive experience working with Irish tax
Don’t wait. Act.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer.In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.