Direct Tax Manager at Autodesk
Job posted date: 15 June 2020
Direct Tax Manager
Do you think tax is cool? Are you a technology enthusiast who can imagine and develop new ways to make processes more efficient? Are you a change agent who challenges the status-quo and makes things better? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with people across various disciplines to make their work easier and be part of a team that does the same?
If so, we are looking for you. We are continuing to build our finance organization in Dublin and we are looking for a Direct Tax Manager to join our team. This position will report to our EMEA Tax Director based in Dublin, will be embedded virtually with our global team and be a member of a world-class tax department with an awesome working environment. We’re all about accelerating careers, delighting our customers, and delivering results. We are seeking a candidate who will help drive a culture of accountability and excitement within the tax team, who enjoys coming to work, has a growth mindset and enjoys learning new technologies.
- Responsible for planning and managing the tax compliance timetable for the region ensuring that all local direct tax reporting and payment deadlines are met.
- Review of corporate tax returns prepared by external advisors for the region and submit for EMEA Tax Director’s approval and timely submission.
- Review statutory current and deferred tax provision notes prepared by the external advisors/internal finance team and sign off on any tax matter reported in the local subsidiaries’ financials.
- Preparation of return to provision calculations for approval by EMEA Tax Director.
- Support the preparation of quarterly US GAAP provision for group reporting purposes.
- Assist in the analysis of the Transfer Pricing methodology for the region, to ensure that each entity is abiding by the global Transfer Pricing agreements set out by the company.
- Assist with tax audits including responses to any tax authorities.
- Keen to automate repetitive processes.
The minimum requirements for this job are:
- 5+ years of relevant tax experience in a major practice and/or industry experience with focus on international direct tax compliance
- Professional qualification – CTA required and accounting preferred
- US GAAP tax accounting and S4Hana experience are a plus
- Strong project management skills with experience of meeting deadlines and prioritisation
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of operating cross functionally within a diverse team
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or another protected category.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com