Corporate Tax Manager – Elavon Financial Services DAC
Job posted date - 25 May 2021
Job location - Dublin
1 year Fixed Term Contract
The role of the Corporate Tax Manager combines management of Irish corporate tax compliance obligations with management of international tax projects in respect of the Irish principal company and its operations across Europe.
The Corporate Tax Manager works as part of a tax team comprised direct and indirect tax specialists reporting to the European Head of Tax with a close working relationship with the tax team in the United States.
This role will be responsible for managing various direct tax obligations in Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Lithuania.
The Corporate Tax Manager works with the European Head of Tax to consider the tax implications and obligations arising from business operations across Europe as well as identifying opportunities to enhance tax efficiencies. The Corporate Tax Manager also works closely with business lines, other finance personnel, third party service providers and the tax team in the United States to meet compliance and planning information requirements. The Corporate Tax Manager is responsible for undertaking and overseeing detailed reviews of tax returns and other tax related documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Review of corporate tax returns for the company and its branches, subsidiaries and related group entities across Europe.
- Working on corporate tax consultancy matters including providing business line support across Europe.
- Responsible for tax accounting, provisioning, forecasting and reconciliations for the company, its branches, subsidiaries and related group entities.
- Management of CT payments.
- Management of external revenue audits notified to the company, its branches, subsidiaries and related group entities.
- Responsibility for tax provisions and notes as part of statutory audit.
- Ad hoc project assistance as and when requested by European Head of Tax including assistance with restructures and acquisitions.
- Assisting with the management of internal audits and business line reviews including work in relation to the updating of documented process and controls.
- Working with the European Head of Tax to provide support in relation to Central Bank of Ireland requests as they relate to Tax.
- Working with European Head of Tax to manage external adviser costs.
- Managing stamp duty obligations for the business.
- Managing interest reporting, withholding tax, merchant reporting, FATCA, CRS,
- Country by Country reporting and related informational returns
- Working with tax colleagues in the US and the European Tax finance group on
- Transfer Pricing related matters and ensuring all required documentation, reporting and filing is adhered to and met
Knowledge and Experience:
- AITI and ACA Qualified.
- International industry experience preferred.
- International tax experience.
- Seven + years of tax and accounting experience preferred
Please click here to apply for this role