Corporate Tax Manager at MAZARS
Position:Corporate Tax Manager
Status: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Mazars is one of Ireland's leading firms of accountants and business advisors providing professional services in audit, accounting, taxation, consulting and corporate finance. Mazars in Ireland has been providing professional services to both domestic and international clients for more than 30 years.
With offices in Dublin, Galway and Limerick, Mazars Ireland has 29 partners and over 500 staff. Mazars is present in 91 countries and employs more than 40,400 people globally.
We wish to appoint a Manager to work in our Corporate Tax Group. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with a large portfolio of indigenous owner managed and internationally owned businesses, from a range of industries (technology, R&D, manufacturing, distribution), many of which have an international focus. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions providing a mix of advisory and compliance services.
- Assisting the management team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Ensuring that the payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Working with the Partners and the management team on advising clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects
- Contributing towards collective (departmental) targets for billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in peer wide training
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff development and reviewing procedures
- AITI qualified and/or a qualified accountant with 2/3 years post qualification experience
- Currently working as an Assistant Manager or Manager in a practice environment
- Experience of working in corporation tax compliance and on tax consultancy assignments
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with Irish Tax regulations
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference number 20-2
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your cooperation.