Company Secretarial/ Office Administrator Role at Cogent Taxation Group Ltd
Job posted date - 1 April 2021
Job location - Cork
Cogent Taxation Group Ltd are seeking to recruit a full-time company secretary/office administrator for their tax firm, based in Cork. In this role, you will provide staff with company secretarial support and administrative support, organise and manage soft and hard filing systems, process payroll, and complete basic bookkeeping tasks.
Main Duties Responsibilities
Supporting other staff within the firm in assisting with the delivery and completion of client advices and projects. The role involves but is not limited to;
- The delivery of timely company secretarial support for all staff within the firm as part of company restructuring and reorganisations.
- Responsibility for statutory company secretarial filings of documents and returns with the Companies Registration Office
- Responsibility for weekly payrolls for clients on payroll software system
- Assisting tax personnel with compliance and monitoring of communications and filings on Revenue ROS system.
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks in support to the Office Manager and
- Reception duties as required.
Qualification and Skills
- Recognised qualification in office administration /company secretarial.
- Qualification in foundation level finance is desirable
- Proven written and oraf communication skills
- Work experience relevant to the role is preferable
Candidate will be a positive self-starter, possessing excellent interpersonal, planning, organisational and computer skills. The successful candidate can readily adapt to changing work demands and knows how to prioritise tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Applications including a full CV should be submitted by email only for the attention of Sally Anne McCarthy @ email@example.com to be received on or before the 16th April 2021. Interviews will be conducted initially over Microsoft Teams with final interviews conducted in person at the offices of the firm in Cork.