Chartered Tax Advisor or Tax Solicitor/Accountant
Job posted date: 1 February 2023
Job Location: Kerry
We are currently seeking to hire talented tax professionals across a range of levels to join our team.
If you are an ambitious Chartered Tax Advisor or Tax Solicitor/Accountant that is interested in joining FDC Group please get in touch.
Contract duration: Permanent
We are looking for someone that possesses the following skills and traits:
- You are working in a top-tier legal firm, a large accounting firm or tax firm or an in-house tax function.
- You have an excellent academic record and hold another professional qualification (e.g., accountant, tax consultant or solicitor).
- You have experience in Corporate Tax, Capital Taxes or VAT. Experience in a large firm would be advantageous.
- You are passionate about client service and building long-term relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- You possess excellent analytical and drafting skills which together with excellent interpersonal skills allow you communicate effectively.
- You take a pragmatic, solutions focused and commercial approach to tax advice. You prioritise your work effectively, meet deadlines and see tasks through to conclusion.
- You have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- You are keen to develop your skills through continual training and upskilling and exposure to a broad scope of work across all tax heads.
To apply, submit your CV via email to email@example.com.