Job posted date: 18 October 2022
Job location: Dublin
Position Type: Permanent
Firm: Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: Energy; Technology; Financial Services, Built Environment and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
We are seeking an ambitious Associate with 1+ year PQE to join our highly regarded and growing tax team. We are interested in candidates who want to develop their expertise across a broad range of corporate transactions and tax advisory work.
The tax team provides tailored solutions to clients across all business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, corporate re-structuring's, private equity investments, foreign direct investment, cross border tax planning, financial services tax including asset financing, securitisations, funds and banking, real estate tax, VAT, and tax disputes.
Candidates should have experience working on tax technical matters, planning and structuring relevant to some of the business transactions described above, ideally gained in private practice.
- 1 + year PQE
- strong academic background in tax, law, accountancy, or a related discipline.
- excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills.
- works collaboratively.
- hard-working with enthusiasm for learning and development.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package; pension, healthcare & bonus.
- Enviable client base and strong career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
- Friendly, open, and informal working atmosphere.
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing, and success.
- Social events, clubs, and initiatives (Green Team, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes, MHC RISE, Diversity, Sports & Social and Art Committee)
- MHC knowledge and education programme to facilitate major development as a lawyer.
So if you like challenge, value autonomy, work well within a team, enjoy partnering with senior business stakeholders and love working with top notch clients then apply to join us.
To apply please click here.