Associate Director and a Tax Manager role at Twomey Moran
Job posted date - 19 November 2020
Job Location - Dublin
Twomey Moran is a firm of private client tax advisers seeking to recruit an Associate Director and a Tax Manager. Our firm specialises in providing the highest quality tax advisory services. Our clients are primarily high net worth individuals who seek our advice on complicated commercial transactions. We are highly regarded as a firm who provide first class private client/private business tax advice.
Associate Director - the ideal candidate:
- 8 years+ CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Senior manager/associate director/director position today
- Works in one of the following; a private client tax group or a private business tax group in a large firm, or in a specialist tax firm similar to Twomey Moran
- Strong technical and client relationship skills in the private client and/or private business and/or M&A space
- Currently one of the lead advisers on a portfolio of private clients/private business.
We are also recruiting at Tax Manager level. If you are 5 years+ CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified, ambitious and seeking to progress your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
What's on offer with these key appointments:
- A chance to join a firm with a huge focus on collaboration and collective team goals.
- Highly competitive remuneration package along with benefits.
- Great location and office space
- Great company values, supportive culture with a strong work/life balance focus.
Please contact David Moran, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 6019300