Preparing for Corporate Tax Filings
Recorded on: 31 August 2021
Speaker: Brendan Murphy, Roberts Nathan
Please note this session is part of the Practical Corporation Tax series – if you are attending this series you will automatically be registered on this session.
- Form CT1 – what is new?
- Recap on recent legislative changes including Finance Act 2020 – impact on returns
- Round-up of eBriefs relevant to this filing season
- Tips, traps and pitfalls for CT filing:
• Capital allowances
• Close company issues
• Investment income
• Group relief
• Withholding tax
• Foreign tax credits
• Debt warehousing
- Compliance considerations –
• KDB, R&D and transfer pricing
• Elections, disclosures, exchange of information and interaction with other tax heads – what needs to be disclosed/considered?
- Funding – s247, EII and other considerations
- Year-end considerations