Annual Tax Summit 2021
Join your CTA peers online for Annual Tax Summit 2021 as our expert speakers address the key tax technical challenges you are facing.
View Full Programme
Designed by CTAs for CTAs, our leading tax technical programme includes:
Stream 1 – Tax in 2021 – Challenges and Opportunities – Recorded and available online
Friday 16 April, 09.30 – 11.40
- Marie Bradley, Bradley Tax Consulting, on Advising Existing Family Businesses
- Laura Lynch, Laura Lynch & Associates, on New Business Founders and Investors – Tax and Raising Finance
- Brian Boyle, Revenue Commissioners, on Revenue Administered COVID-19 Supports – What’s new?
- Panel Discussion – Engaging with Revenue in 2021 with Feargal Kenzie, Deloitte; Brian Boyle, Revenue Commissioners; Anne Gunnell and Mary Healy, Irish Tax Institute; and Sandra Clarke, Irish Tax Institute President & Chair
Stream 2 – Essential Tax Developments for Advising SMEs – Recorded and available online
Friday 23 April, 09.30 – 11.15
- Cillein Barry, KPMG, on Property in 2021
- Marie Flynn and Sarah Kirwan, PwC, on Employees and Directors of SMEs – Rewards and Incentives
- Deirdre Hogan, EY, on What Is Cropping up in VAT?
Stream 3 – Technical, Practical and International Updates for CTAs – Recorded and available online
Friday 30 April, 09.30 – 11.30
- Mark Barrett, Ronan Daly Jermyn, on Technical Insights from Recent Tax Appeals Commission (TAC) Determinations
- Dr. Mike Harris, Grant Thornton, on Are you Cyber Secure?
- Philip Murphy, KPMG, on Technical Developments CTAs Need to Know
- Fergal Cahill, Cahill Taxation Services, on A Chartered Tax Adviser’s World