- Updated for Finance Act 2012 and other relevant Social Welfare legislation
- Commentary and guidance on the administration of PRSI and the Universal Social Charge
- Analysis of the foreign aspects of employment in the context of social insurance and related areas
- Detailed analysis of the Universal Social Charge including cross-border issues and issues relating to property
- Click here to view the Table of Contents for PRSI, Levies & the Universal Social Charge, Finance Act 2012.
John A. Bradley
is a Tax Partner in KPMG Dublin where he leads the International Executive Services Group. John has specialised in personal and employment taxes for many years. He is a Past President of the Irish Tax Institute and an FITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA). He has lectured extensively for the Institute and other professional bodies.
All Irish Tax Institute titles are available as eBooks
To purchase an eBook, select the eBook option below. Details on how to access the eBook will be sent in an automatic email. Institute members can access purchased eBooks in their MyITI page within 24 hours of purchase.
Access to Irish Tax Institute eBooks is subject to Terms and Conditions, available here
Never used an eBook, and interested in seeing what they look like?
to view a free sample of one of our eBooks.
Irish Tax Institute eBooks can be read on dedicated eReaders, smartphones, PCs or laptops.
To read eBooks on a PC/laptop, first download Adobe Digital Editions
so that the ePub file can be opened. This is a free download. Each device will have a different way in which eBooks are used, e.g. turning pages, adding notes, bookmarking, searching. Please refer to each devices instructions for use.