Benefits of being a Student Affiliate
- Keep up to date on trending tax stories through our Daily Tax News Alerts - great for helping you with college projects and preparing for interviews
- Receive Tax Life - our dedicated Student Affiliate publication with lots of tax profiles, career news, study advice and lots more
- Put ‘Student Affiliate of the Irish Tax Institute’ on your CV – it’s a great talking point for potential employers at interviews
- Receive a free copy of ‘A World of Opportunity’- our guide to pursuing a career in tax
- ‘Like’ our Facebook page where we will link to tax trainee roles as they arise
Leading Third Level Textbook
Irish Taxation: Law and Practice is Ireland's leading Third Level textbook. Comprising 2 volumes this comprehensive publication is ideal for students of tax throughout the Third Level sector.
To order this publication online, please click here.
Why a Career in Tax?
Are you looking for a career that is fast-paced, challenging and strategic and gives you great opportunity to have responsibility from the word go, progress quickly and work internationally?
Every day Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) advise chief executives, multinational corporations and private individuals on the important commercial and life decisions they are about to make.
Click here to view some of the exciting tax roles our members are working in. This could be you!
Studying at the Irish Tax Institute
Irish Tax Institute has educated thousands of Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) for over 30 years, amongst them the country’s finest tax minds and the most sought-after names in the legal, commercial and tax world.
We support you the entire way through your studies - from expert lecturers, tutorial style workshops, comprehensive course material through to our online learning management system. We ensure that you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to enable you to pursue a successful career in tax.